Minecraft: TNA Part 24 Minecraft: TNA Part 24

BEST.
DEATH.
EVER.

PERIOD.

Seriously, even though I don't play Minecraft often, I really enjoy this series. Great job!

mario vs sonic (super) mario vs sonic (super)

Not bad; although the sound quality and pacing could be improved.

lightningofheart245 responds:

the sound quality is ok to me, but you could message me and tell me more specifically, like whats wrong exactly
constuctive critizism(i hope i spelled it right) is always good

F*ck This Game F*ck This Game

What
The
Crap

Ending Ending

Ok, how is this in under judgement, but is in featured games?!

And more importantly, how is this still in under judgement? Because it shouldn't!

Persist Persist

WARNING: THE 1ST PARAGRAPH OF THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS; FOR A SPOILER FREE REVIEW SKIP TO THE 2ND PARAGRAPH

Ok, what the heck did you do that caused her to REFUSE to forgive you until you had your arms, legs, and entire body destroyed and only your spirit remains?! You must be a really bad person..

Anyway, I think this game was very interesting, but my only complaint is that when you ARE able to swim, it feels more like you're walking on water than it does actual swimming. But you are only able to swim in 1 segment of the game, so it isn't that big of deal, plus the story and the gameplay more than makes up for it. So 4.5 stars.

Video game - Intro Video game - Intro

I REALLY enjoy this track, although I think it would have been better if at 0:31, when the music played again, you should have had a cinematic note to start it again, other than just getting right to the other part. Other than that, this is brilliant!

Nightsung responds:

I completely agree with you! But sadly, I lost the original file due to a crash. This track is very old, too. I think it'd sound a lot better if I'd remake it!

Wizard of Oz Wizard of Oz

I see what you did there...

Took a couple of seconds, though :P

Super Meat Boy Super Meat Boy

Why is this rated E?! It should be at least T.

But other than that, this was awesome!